Trades (psych/prog/fusion)

YuqqaYuqqa 15 Posts
edited May 2010 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'm new user in Soulstrut, hopefully that won't eat all my reliability on this topic. So i'm looking trades for these rarely seen records, I think there could be some intrest in soulstrut for these records. I haven't been diggin' for many years, so I'm looking for almost any soul/funk classics. Also I have spesific record in my wants, if someone is holding this and is willing to trade: Vesa-Matti Loiri - 4+20 (finnish funk). Also trade for cash could come in question, but I prefer trades. So here is the records I have for trade:Omar Khorshid - With Love (part. 1)[/b] -Lebanon psychDia Prometido[/b] - Iranian oriental psych-funk-fusion. This one is original press on Iranian Royal label (cat.: LRT 66). There is somekind of 'stamp' in label (side two, check up close-up photo), I have no idea what the writing on this stamp stands for, could this one be a promo? (Writing must be in persian(?), anyone familiar with persian and could translate? It's mystery to me, so even if I fail to trade anything, it would nice to know what the writing stands for)Pandit Ramnarain (Ram Narayan) - Sarangi[/b] - Classic Sarangi music. Label stated on backcover: THE GRAMOPHONE COMPANY OF INDIA (PRIVATE) LIMITED. Catalogue number is EALP 1327. Mono.Mother Superior - Lady Madonna[/b] - British all-female psych-prog group on Swedish SMA records label.Wanted:Vesa-Matti Loiri 4+20Various soul/funk classicsIf you're intrested, ask more. Spesific pictures, info on condition and audio-samples of records on request. I know that is possible that nobody will make trades with user with no history in soulstrut. If so, let's see if I could get help with that writing on Dia Prometido label.

Comments