who knew? i mean really.. THE NEW MODER

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
just got this email in repsonse to an ad. someone fucking around, maybe? hilarious, yes!"Hi, I've got the Janet Jackson Control record... I'll part with it for $50. Let me know!"[/b] ahahaha. NASTY!

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    just got this email in repsonse to an ad. someone fucking around, maybe? hilarious, yes!

"Hi, I've got the Janet Jackson Control record... I'll part with it for $50. Let me know!"[/b]

ahahaha. NASTY!

What did you write back?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you better hop on that son!!!! if you dont cop can you give me dudes email?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    just got this email in repsonse to an ad. someone fucking around, maybe? hilarious, yes!

"Hi, I've got the Janet Jackson Control record... I'll part with it for $50. Let me know!"[/b]

ahahaha. NASTY!

What did you write back?

nothing too ignorant in case it was real, but seriously, the video for 'nasty' was cool and all...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

ahahaha. NASTY!

What did you write back?

What have you done for me lately?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    you better hop on that son!!!!

'Cause you don't know what you got 'til it's gone.

Though I guess, technically, that's really Joni, not Janet.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

ahahaha. NASTY!

What did you write back?

What have you done for me lately?

let's wait awhile

• you better hop on that son!!!! if you dont cop can you give me dudes email?

THE_MACK_THE_SELF_PARDOY_THE_ALERT

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

"Listen, Joni, I've got a blinding new lyric that I don't mind giving you. It's about the tragedy of our generation's loss of innocence. It goes something like "'you better hop on that son!!!'"

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    SELF_PARDOY

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    SELF_PARDOY