NYC 5/7/10 - 5/17/10 - What is good?

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
All NYC folls - Delay, Amir, Paychecks, Cosmo, Garcia Vega, Batmon, Mike Bell, Faux Rillz, Sweendog, Etc.... I will be in money makin' Manhattan 5/7 - 5/17. What is jumpin' off during this time? We need to catch mad drinks and act a fool. Staying with the fam on the upper west side. Let me know whats good.One,Chan

Comments

• Whoa. Chan. I'm gonna be in NYC the 13th-17th. Let's link up hommie!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I might be up there at that time too. I'll be staying in Queens but I'll be in Manhatten most of my awake hours.I'm definitely trying to check out any the NY strutters if possible.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    If you guys haven't checked out the Fela broadway show, I recommend that as a good evening out.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Whoa. Chan. I'm gonna be in NYC the 13th-17th. Let's link up hommie!

Phil! Crazy. We will mos def link up my man. I know the super dope real Japanese spots. It's on.

If you guys haven't checked out the Fela broadway show, I recommend that as a good evening out.

No doubt. I want to go see the Fela show!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Chan,

What, no love for the Jersey homies? "You broke my heart, Chan. You broke my heart!!!"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Chan,

What, no love for the Jersey homies? "You broke my heart, Chan. You broke my heart!!!"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Chan,

I get up there on occasion, and by then, the semester will be over (Yea!!!!). I'll try to make it up and chill with you and the NYC Strutters. Have a safe trip and an enjoyable time.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Chan,

I get up there on occasion, and by then, the semester will be over (Yea!!!!). I'll try to make it up and chill with you and the NYC Strutters.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Cool! Check you PM homie.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Y'all on your own w/ the Broadway show stuff.

I'd rather go to Midget Night at Flashdancers.

Wow! LOL!!!!! We can hit that too. Do they have a wheelchair ramp and a bar?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

The have 2 bars - the usual one and a makeshift lower one for the dancers and the wheelchair patrons!!!

"How long u in NY for Big Fella?"

The have 2 bars - the usual one and a makeshift lower one for the dancers and the wheelchair patrons!!!

"How long u in NY for Big Fella?"

U crazy Batmon!!!!!! LOL.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

forreals???

chan, bring philip with you.

forreals???

chan, bring philip with you.

What up B! I think that fool Phil is going to be in Florida then. I'll hit you up on the celly when I get into town.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    you know what sucks is that when you're on the wagon, i'm off. now you're off, i'm on. doh!

you know what sucks is that when you're on the wagon, i'm off. now you're off, i'm on. doh!

Uh-oh. Was it court ordered?

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Word, I'll be around both those weekends. Been fiending for some Katz's, holler.