TRADES

analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
edited April 2010 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
45's for TradeStars and Stripes - Listen/ Your Love No More (Starshine) EXThe Showmen Inc. - The Tramp p1&2 (Now) VG plays VG+Marvin Holmes & The Uptights - "OOMPH"/Double Dose Of Soul (Spotlight) EXErnie & Top Notes - Dap Walk (Fordom) reissue EXRufus Thomas - Itch and Scratch Pt 1&2 (Stax) VG plays VG+Zip Codes - Sweet Meat Pt 1&2 (Better) VG+Beaufort Express - Here I Come/ You Got To Do You Best (Priscilla) VG+Jo Jo & Outcasts - Whole Lot Of Women/ Why baby (Sound-O-Riffic) VG+Gloria Walker - You Hit The Spot/ Walking With My New Love (Flaming Arrow) VG+Sir Guy - Funky Virginia/ My Sweet Baby (D.P.G.) VG+Lou Courtney - Hey Joyce/ I'm Mad About You (Pop-Side) VG plays VG+Gene Chandler - there Was A Time/ Those Were The Good Old Days (Brunswick) VG+Jerry Washington - Let me love you right or wrong/ baby don't leave me (Excello) VG+Sound Experience - Blow Your Mind/ 40 Acres and a mule (Soulville)Alvin Cash - Twine Time/ The Bump (Mar-V-Lus) VG Zygoat -Midnight Train To L.A./ magic Elixir (K&K) RARE UNKNOWN PSYCH VG plays VG+[/b] Bill Diablo - macoco/ Chupando Cana (harlem) RARE latin VG plays VG+[/b]