Metal Strut

BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
I've been a fan since day 1 but I'm wondering, does Soul Strut f**k with That Metal Show??

Comments

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Im more of a power metal / galloping metal man myself, not so much of a sport metal, nu metal, black metal, thrash metal, death metal, Christian metal, doom metal, folk metal, industrial metal, post metal, or viking metal guy.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    saw it once, kinda of whatever. they had a circle jerk about who was harder, slayer or pantera

i don't have cable anymore so unless it's online and they start talking about thrash, doom or death then I probably won't bother checking it

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    It's an okay show, but it's very streamlined, not much legitimate talk about anything other than "the core", but it is a VH-1 Classic show, so what does one expect? It's not like Eddie Trunk is saying "you may know Slayer, but do you know of Bloodcum?"

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I know why Trunk is considered an "expert"...but what makes those other 2 douchebags "experts"?...I hate to admit this, but I watch the show and yell shit like "you're a fucking idiot" at the screen...especially when they had the "who was a better replacement singer...Sammy Hagar or Brian Johnson, and these shitheels were saying "Sammy Hagar". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I want a segment on the show where I sit in the corner and say "Idiot. You dont know what you're talking about." Then tell them why they are wrong.

Someone in PR or an agent out there, make this happen.