Little Beaver Pressing Error

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Okay, today (in the real world) I finally picked up an OG copy of Party Down for cheap. I get it home, play it, side one sounds great--all is well. But then I flip it over--expecting to hear "I Can Dig it Baby"--and out comes "Party Freaks", etc. by Miami (from The Party Freaks) . So, naturally, my day is ruined and I go in search of answers and empathy.

Does anybody want to explain (in detail, if possible) how such a terrible thing can happen?
Has anyone encountered similarly frustrating pressing problems?

I only paid $7 for the record, but still!!! Help me make sense of this world.

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    side b of party freaks is the good side. I wouldn't be complaining. just play chicken yellow.

but then again, you don't have that blissful echoplexed guitar of 'just my imagination'. that kinda sucks. no trips into the mind garden/magicland for you.

weird occurance

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    AYO!

(see thread title plaese)

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    ha.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    my deepest sympathies for your loss.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    They'll lock you up for little beaver pressing errors my friend - even just one little one.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That's not a good look for this thread, poptart, as it lowers the level of discourse.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Who on earth would price that 7 bucks? Just be glad you didn't spend 40 on that error,

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    That's not a good look for this thread, poptart, as it lowers the level of discourse.

=

Glorifying plastic surgery, not a good look.