the Seattle Weekly best of issue...........

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Matt! That's the guy everybody is telling me I should get in contact with, but I never get a response from him despite my e-mails. People are saying "you know Matt from Light In The Attic? You should get in touch with him" and I say well damn, I've been trying. I think it's that "wrong side of the state" thing.

For you sir, congratulations on that. Who should get it for next year?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i work 4 blocks from that record spot you guys got photographed at... does damon do yer work at supergenius? he's done a 3/4 sleeve for me. small world mang, nice work in the paper.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Nice! How many years have they done the best digger???

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    *GASP* wax out of its "holster"

anyways...congrats homie! thats big moves right thurr!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Dope shit holmes. (I really need to get back to the Northwest)

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    props to MS and PP!!!

• i like the way that article didn't spend half a page defining what a crate digger is like most crate digging related articles in mainstream newspapers.

i like the way that article didn't spend half a page defining what a crate digger is like most crate digging related articles in mainstream newspapers.

Like the old quote system.....

A "crate digger" is an individual who likes to "dig" through crates of records. Usually getting "dusty fingers" looking for "ill breaks" and "moody loops" to "chop" into his electonic sampling machines.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    There is a record store in Georgetown?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Yea, I guess it's not bad. Haven't been there but know a lot of people that have. Keepin' it real in the south end.

• Three out of four are Strutters!

Damn, I wish Rook posted here. He'd son so many of you....