MY Michael McDonald MIX!!!

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
I threw this together for my father yesterday. Thought I'd share.1. The Doobie Brothers - You're Made That Way (3:36)2. Michael McDonald - That's Why (4:26)3. Nicolette Larson - Let Me Go,Love [with Michael McDonald] (3:46)4. The Doobie Brothers - Losin' End (3:49)5. The Doobie Brothers - You Belong to Me (3:07)6. The Doobie Brothers - Real Love (4:22)7. The Doobie Brothers - There's a Light (4:17)8. Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald - On My Own (4:49)9. The Doobie Brothers - Nothin' But a Heartache (3:11)10. The Doobie Brothers - It Keeps You Runnin' (4:20)11. Michael McDonald - Believe In It (4:41)12. Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind (4:35)13. The Doobie Brothers - How Do The Fools Survive? (5:17)14. The Doobie Brothers - Minute By Minute (3:29)15. The Doobie Brothers - Keep This Train A-Rollin' (3:32)16. Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near) (3:40)17. Steely Dan - Peg (4:00)18. The Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes (3:47)19. James Ingram - Yah Mo B There (4:40)20. The Doobie Brothers - Takin' It To The Streets (3:59)
 http://rapidshare.com/files/372389000/JAYMACK_Presents_The_Voice.rar 

Comments

• looking forward to hearing this, thanks.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Nice...i've been waiting a long time for something like this. Im sure it's dope if it's anything like your yacht rock mix.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    very cool. i will download and burn a copy for my mother.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    I'm jamming this now.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    This sounded especially good on the first sunny weekend of 2010 in the UK. Great selection.

He's touring the UK this summer, co-headlining with Al Green, and me & my girl have got tickets. Really looking forward to it.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I just revisited your AM Soul mix this afternoon. This is going to be some nice frosting on the cake.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Marina mix is a mainstay in the itunes. This is sick as well.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    yammo be downloading this mix.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Would like to hear the marina mix...is there a link?

• I'm thinking about checkin' out the A. Green & McDonald show in London -possibly the only show to top the ensuing estrogen levels would be when George Benson rolls into town.

downloading the mix now...thanks for the post.

...and to jaymack for the marina links.