Handful of trades: OST, Libraries, fusion, soul

BlastkidBlastkid 240 Posts
edited April 2010 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Here are a few records that I currently have for trade. They all play without crackle or pops, some of them are in pristine condition. If you have any questions about pressing, detailed condition description, pictures etc, send me a pm. I can also provide sound snippets on request.Curt Cress Clan - CCC LP (Atlantic) [/b] German fusion with lots of breaks. Featuring Volker Kriegel & Ack Van Rooyen.Tullio De Piscopo Quintet - Future Percussion Lp (Carosello)[/b]Italian free jazz from '78 on the Carosello label. Solomon Burke - Back To My Roots Lp (Chess)[/b]Including the deep funky soul groover 'Over and Over'.Bob Crewe Generation - Menage ? Trois 12" (Elektra)[/b]Rarer 12" version of this cosmic disco track that was comped on Kon&Amir&Muro's Kings Of Diggin'. Still in shrink (shrink has a tear, though).Madeline Bell - This Is One Girl Lp (PYE)[/b]featuring Alan Parker & Alan Hawkshaw. UK pressing on PYE. Includes 'That's what friends are for', as reissued by Jazzman a few years ago.Maurice Jaubert - L'Histoire d'Ad?le H. OST Lp (Path?)[/b]Orig French pressing of this obscure OST.Armando Trovaioli - Parfum De Femme OST Lp (Path?)[/b]French pressing of this Italian flick called 'Profumo di donna' including a few groovy cuts.Raymond Guiot - Jazz Panorama LP (Tele Music)[/b]French library with some nice jazz tracks.Vibraphone Jazz Quartet - KPM 1091 LP (KPM)[/b]UK Library with some groovy jazz and bossa nova tracks with vibes & electric piano.Manos Hadjidakis - Sweet Movie OST Lp (Sonopresse)[/b]Rare French pressing of this Greek X-rated movie.Country Joe McDonald etc. - Quiet Days In Clichy LP (Vanguard)[/b]US pressing. 2 nice heavy tracks by the Young Flowers. Also featuring Ben Webster etc.Vladimir Cosma - Le Retour Du Grand Blond OST Lp (Philips)[/b]Latin soundtrack to a french movie with lots of batucadas, bossa novas and sambas.Serge Gainsbourg - Je t'aime Moi Non Plus OST Lp (Philips)[/b]orig. French pressing, some nice groovy work by the master.If you're interested in anything, send me a pm with what you have for trade. I'm looking for good Funk, Jazz or Latin lp's, (blaxploitation) soundtracks and library records.These are on top of my list, so I'm looking for these or similar records, but also a lot of classics in the aforementioned genres:Bobby Hutcherson - MontaraGil Scott heron - Pieces Of Man, Free Will & Small Talk at 125th and LenoxRandy Weston - Music from the new African Nations featuring the HighlifeCertain Lions & Tigers - Soul CondorBig Band KatowicePeter Herbolzheimer - The CatfishFrancis Coppieters - Piano Viberations (KPM)Gordon's War OSTBlack Merda S/TBlue Mitchell - Down With ItBud Hunga & His Diplomatic MusicDynamite Brothers OSTCharly Antolini lp'sDexter Gordon Quartet - GO LpDonald Byrd - Black Byrd, Electric Byrd & Ethiopian KnightsWillie Dynamite OSTKlaus Lenz Modern Soul Big BandAbout every Leroy Hutson albumCurtis Mayfield LiveRoy Haynes - Jazz A ConfrontoDolemite OSTThe Counts - What's Up Front That CountsWalter Kubiczeck - Das Unsichtbare VisierEnnio Morricone - Violent City OSTLou Donaldson - Say It Loud, Alligator Boogaloo & Hot DogBoogaloo Joe Jones - all of themLightning Rod - Hustler's ConventionDoug Carn - Infant EyesJeremy Steig - Wayfaring StrangerCleopatra Jones OSTLee Morgan - The Sidewinder, Cornbread & The RumprollerThe 3 Sounds - Out Of This WorldHorace Silver Quintet - Silver's Blue, Six Pieces Of Silver, Finger Poppin', Horace-Scope, Tokyo Blues & Total Response (I'm fine with liberty pressings if they are in great condition)Kenny Burrell - Blues, The Common GroundMore Music From Mission ImpossibleThe Hanged Man OSTCount basie - AfriqueLonnie Liston Smith - ExpansionsEddie Henderson - Heritage