djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Feliz Birthday mi amigo

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    happy bornday

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    WORD! Happy Birthday Big Pimp Herm! I hope your car is articulate!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    happy bornday

have fun and stuff.

• Feliz Birthday mi amigo

What he said. how long you out here for?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Feliz Birthday mi amigo

What he said. how long you out here for?

I don't think he'll be posting today...dude's at Disney Land today and tomorrow and leaving back sat night or sun am. We all need to hook up friday night though for Roscoes or some shit.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    WORD IS UP! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I'm stuck at M*rs' right now waiting for this fool to wake up so we can go to Disneyland. B-Boys In D-Land is the theme today. Yesterday was dope as youknowwhat. As soon as we got into town, we headed to Daze' crib to scoop his ass up. I was >this< close to posting from his bedroom but figured Faux Rillz and King Moist would explode in AYO-ish delight *PASUE*. We headed to Amoeba and who do we run into? Our very own Asprin and LaserWolfDan. Shit was surreal. Apparently, we had just missed Guzzo and Shig who were out buying Huey Lewis instrumentals for a karaoke gig. I guess they're beef is purely for entertainment reasons on some ol' WWF shit. (I'm just joking, hoLmeses. But seriously, squash that shit and make tacos.)

I took a picture of Asprin taking a picture of the Vanguard Squad 45 on the racks. Like I said, surreal so real. We're gonna TRY to round up the 'Strut Posse on Friday night, depending on how many days I spend in the "2nd Most Happiest Place On Earth." (I spent a li'l time in the first last night, winkwinknudgenudge.) Ts*ga, T*te, Sh*g, Ad*m, etc... I'll be calling y'all tomorrow to see what is up.

Again, thanks for the birthday wishes. Keep 'em coming!!! Ed, nice photoshop work of me, Moist and Foxy Rillz! We'll be here 'til Sunday morning so if Friday night don't work out, maybe Saturday will. Sorry Diz, no Sandy Eggos this trip. Maybe next time, if you're lucky. Ha ha!

Lates...

Herm

P.S. DAZE, I LOVE YOU FOR THAT CHINGO GRAEMLIN. I'ma make a shirt of that. TheeCasualMike, what it do on a hot button? How can I make on of those?

• I'm stuck at M*rs' right now

???

TheeCasualMike, what it do on a hot button?

issue a PM with what yer lookin to do and i'll give you some pointers (nh).

happy barfday! show those evil disney corporate megazillionaires what time it is... uhhhh... by spending money at their theme park!... and uhhh... enjoying yourself!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    happy birthday pimp. Go get yours (on the teacup ride)...

see you on Friday

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    WORD IS UP! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I'm stuck at M*rs' right now waiting for this fool to wake up so we can go to Disneyland. B-Boys In D-Land is the theme today. Yesterday was dope as youknowwhat. As soon as we got into town, we headed to Daze' crib to scoop his ass up. I was >this< close to posting from his bedroom but figured Faux Rillz and King Moist would explode in AYO-ish delight *PASUE*. We headed to Amoeba and who do we run into? Our very own Asprin and LaserWolfDan. Shit was surreal. Apparently, we had just missed Guzzo and Shig who were out buying Huey Lewis instrumentals for a karaoke gig. I guess they're beef is purely for entertainment reasons on some ol' WWF shit. (I'm just joking, hoLmeses. But seriously, squash that shit and make tacos.)

I took a picture of Asprin taking a picture of the Vanguard Squad 45 on the racks. Like I said, surreal so real. We're gonna TRY to round up the 'Strut Posse on Friday night, depending on how many days I spend in the "2nd Most Happiest Place On Earth." (I spent a li'l time in the first last night, winkwinknudgenudge.) Ts*ga, T*te, Sh*g, Ad*m, etc... I'll be calling y'all tomorrow to see what is up.

Again, thanks for the birthday wishes. Keep 'em coming!!! Ed, nice photoshop work of me, Moist and Foxy Rillz! We'll be here 'til Sunday morning so if Friday night don't work out, maybe Saturday will. Sorry Diz, no Sandy Eggos this trip. Maybe next time, if you're lucky. Ha ha!

Lates...

Herm

P.S. DAZE, I LOVE YOU FOR THAT CHINGO GRAEMLIN. I'ma make a shirt of that. TheeCasualMike, what it do on a hot button? How can I make on of those?

Look, dude, you really don't know me and this is supposed to be the Herm birthday thread, so I really don't appreciate you trying to take away from my man's shine on his special day by saying my name not once, but twice, in a negative manner up in here. I am real close to coming through this computer screen and beating your azz for disrespecting my man Herm like that.

• HAPPY BIRTDAY, MANG!

Next trip is the Bay.

[Shouldn't that Chingo graemlin say POR FAVOR BELEEBIT?]

• Happy belated, lil beeeeeeeyitch!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Happy belated, lil beeeeeeeyitch!

ummm por favor beleive it?

I think I must've just missed you. Ran into Dan Jumpjump & Asprin at Amoeba yesterday, were you there too?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy Birthday Senor Herm!

Lemme see what I can dig up and PM you later on for this special occasion...

Hint: I hope you have computer access - at home.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    happy birthday old man, hopefully next year I will be there to chill wit cha...

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    happy bday dawg - hope you get some pu**y

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Happy Birthday homie - wish I could roll out but I'm grinding out here zee desert.

Have fun and give Murs a tickle for Kingmost!