Japanese Hip Hop Mix (somewhat RR)

the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
The japanese hip hop mix, it was recorded live in my friends kitchen (with the speakers in the lounge, so there may be a few little glitches) and after much , but please enjoy soundcloud link tonight

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Oh and it was recorded on an old metal TDK tape, the other side was a forgotten NY classics mix which i will rip and upload asap

i cant seem to get the wav file to upload on soundcloud (one of the reasons i wont upgrade my account)
    Oishi Stylus1 by thedlch
    so there is a 192 mp3, if any one wants the wav file let me know
    ps as stated above this is designed for one side of a 90 minute tape, other side had some issues (one needle playing one channel related) so i will re record it sunday and upload

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Really nice DL any chance of a tracklist ?

i will give it a go

1 XXX Large Gortex
    2 Love Note Gagle
    3 Fallin Down Julien Dyne (mitsu rmx)
    4 Beat Gagle (the track name is in japanese sorry)
    5 Listen Dj Krush and Shawn J Period
    6 Vinyl Athletes Dj Muro feat Lord Finesse and AG
    7 Cute Ho's Buddamunky and Joe Styles
    8 Neuralgia Grooveman Spot
    9 Ridin Around Mitsu feat Kev Brown
    10 Beat Gagle (the track name is in japanese sorry)

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Very nice mix!

No thread hi-jack intended but if people are interested here's another Japanese hip hop mix I did a few years back.

JAPANMIX2 (MP3 60mb)

Very nice mix!

No thread hi-jack intended but if people are interested here's another Japanese hip hop mix I did a few years back.

JAPANMIX2 (MP3 60mb)

awesome mix, thankyou

part 2 (my small tribute to some of my favorite NY joints) is up, i re recorded it, and the issue we had with what i thought were the needle actually appears to be from the tape, so i have just let it ride.

OIshiStyus Side2 by thedlch

soundcloud version here

for those interested, all of the mixes are recorded live (freestyle) and strictly off of vinyl