ya ever wake up with a huge hangover unsure of....

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
what you spent at the bar? Well Sunday it happened to me...no receipt in my pocket so I had no idea...until my online bank statement this AM...$110.00...ugggh drinking is for suckers. Dang.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    The best is when you drop so much cash at the bar that you and your lady get trashed, resulting in a big argument about nothing that ruins the night, only to find that you spent ridiculous amounts of money the next day on a night that ended up sucking. Good times.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    what you spent at the bar? Well Sunday it happened to me...no receipt in my pocket so I had no idea...until my online bank statement this AM...$110.00...ugggh drinking is for suckers. Dang.

Rule #1 of drinking in a bar - Cash Only....leave that plastic at home.

For a variety of reasons.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

Rule #1 of drinking in a bar - Cash Only....leave that plastic at home.

For a variety of reasons.

yeah, it was a last minute thing...a buddy of mine that works near my house was gettin off work so he picked me up...I had no cash on me, and since I knew I would have to take a cab home since my buddy lives right next to the bar...so knowing I didnt have to drive I went crazy...I remember the 6 shots of Jameson and 6 pints of Dos Equis...but I know I had more than that.

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    The best is when you drop so much cash at the bar that you and your lady get trashed, resulting in a big argument about nothing that ruins the night, only to find that you spent ridiculous amounts of money the next day on a night that ended up sucking. Good times.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    haha... one of the reasons why I never owned a credit card in my life.

Only ever grab as much cash as you're willing to invest in a headache.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

$110.00 is not bad at all. You got off easy.

• I had one night where I forgot that I had: closed my original tab, opened another tab and stayed for another 2 hours, and somehow remembered to close the 2nd. Both at the same place. I was amazed to find my debit card and both receipts the next morning.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Good lord yes.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Now THAT is a crazy bar tab!!!!!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

^^^Strictly gold bottles in the VIP

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Thankfully, there is an endless stream of people around my town who want to buy me drinks.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Good lord yes.

Also, Pickwick's contention that having to apologize to your lady when you've done nothing wrong is not cold shit. It's part of being in a relationship. Or as my cousin tells it, "My friend was telling me about his ex-wife and how they used to argue all the time. I asked him why they argued so much. He said "Because I was right!""

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

$110 is like 8 drinks and a tip. If you buy even one drink for someone else, you barely drunk.

$110 is like 8 drinks and a tip. If you buy even one drink for someone else, you barely drunk.

uhhh....no, this is memphis...and I pay employee prices at this bar because I DJ there form time to time...shots were $3 and beers were $3...by your math you pay $9-$10 for a beer? sucks to be you.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

Only to be followed by a killer hangover and lingering feelings of resentment, which, whether or not justified are felt nonetheless. Enter: argument over the last two Advils, and "no I don't want to pay for Chinese take-out or watch some stupid romantic comedy."

• Followed by her watching a marathon of what not to wear on the couch as I casually surf but do not post on soulstrut, retracing threads I've already read.

Sundays suck

I do a radio show on Sundays at noon, and by some luck I happened to wake up at 11:15...grabbed my shit and threw up twice on the way to the station...threw up twice during the show as well. Good times.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts

That would be somewhere in the range of 60 beers/mixed drinks in the crap holes I frequent.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I do a radio show on Sundays at noon, and by some luck I happened to wake up at 11:15...grabbed my shit and threw up twice on the way to the station...threw up twice during the show as well.

hopefully not on the air with the microphones open...