Comments

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    aha!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Still have yet to see this. I really want to do it for free.

• his "mea culpa" is just a string of excuses and a ploy for attention and relevance. do you honestly think if he had final say over the script that it would have been less of an abomination.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    At dinner, John said again how much he loved the script and called it "The 'Schindler's List' of sci-fi."

This is actually a pretty funny piece.

I sure hope Shapiro doesn't end up with a horse head in his bed.

• i think the scientologists just sue the living daylights out of you.

the horses head in shapiro's bed is that he has the worst flic in 10 years under his belt- who hires that guy now?

i think the scientologists just sue the living daylights out of you.

the horses head in shapiro's bed is that he has the worst flic in 10 years under his belt- who hires that guy now?

at least he seems to have a sense of humor about it.

from what I know the Scientologists are wilde litigious but have also been known on occasion to take it to that "next level" e.g. snakes in your mailbox, etc.

to any scientologists reading this: no offense?

• i guess, i thought the article was funny actually. i suppose he has nothing to lose at this point so why not. if we have scientologist soulstrutter i will be amazed but now that we have this topic going maybe they'll start monitoring us...

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    He'd have done alot better if he used this as more of an inspiration rather than trying to stick so close to the book:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4=263602_263622

He'd have done alot better if he used this as more of an inspiration rather than trying to stick so close to the book:

that album cover is rad.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i had a few laughs at the article, fortunately i have never seen the movie, but it isn't really that hard to imagine how the initial ideas would have been very different to the marketed product, i am sure we have all worked on something that "the money" just wanted to tweak a little.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

that album cover is rad.

Youd be forgiven for assuming that the album cover was an indicatoir of the music on the album.

Youd be WRONG...but forgiven.
    Stanley Clarke + Chick Corea + L Ron Hubbard =

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I didn't find any eligible women at first, but I did meet Karen Hollander, president of the center, who said she was a fan of "Robin Hood: Men in Tights."

LOL Scientology recruitment tactics revealed: "Quick, find out something he wrote so I can announce my love for it".

Battlefield Earth is truly appalling though.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    WATCH THIS! Real fun, you will laugh your ass off.