The Rub Saturday + Adidas Open Bar Tonight

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited August 2005 in Announcements
This Saturday is The Rub! I gotta go on an up north trip but holding me down will be the dude of dudes, Cosmo Baker with Rub favorites DJ Crooked and Brendan Bring'Em. Friday evening is the cutoff for RSVPs so get in while you fit in. (If you don't get a response email that means you missed the cutoff). Tonight on the early side Cosmo and I are rocking at a free event with an open bar at the Adidas Originals store. Print the Evite for entry. Friday night I will be out at Savalas getting Throwed as usual. This spot has been crazy lately - if you're in Williamsburg, don't miss it. Thursday, August 4Maximum JoyDJ Ayres and Cosmo Baker Freestyle & Hip-House partyOpen Bar.7PM - 10PM Adidas Store, SOHO136 Wooster Street Sponsored by XLR8RFree with Evite - Print it and Bring it for entry - http://djayres.com/adidas/Friday, August 5Throwed!DJ Ayres on the set this FridayDJ Ayres & Cosmo Baker alternate every FridaySavalas285 Bedford near Grand10PM - 4AM / Free! Saturday, August 6The RubCosmo BakerBrendan Bring'Em (Soul Travelers, Philly)DJ Crooked Southpaw is at 125 5th Avenue at Sterling, in Park Slope, Brooklyn. For directions go to www.spsounds.com $10 men, $5 ladies / 10 pm - 4 am / 21+ w. IDNext week: Grime at The Knitting Factory and Scribble Jam in Cincinatti. More details at www.djayres.com