Best Buy - Kiss My ASS!!!!

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
I called these fuskers up today to see if SADE Vinyl was available. After a handfull of calls(no answer/hold for too long/etc), the young lady told me they had some. So I run thru there after work and none are to be found. DONT TELL ME U SOLD THEM SHITS OUT IN 3 HRS SINCE I CALLED! THAT SOME STR8 BULLSHIT!The clerk said maybe they sold out - YEAH FUSKIN RIGHT - DONT SAY THAT SHIT TO MAKE ME 'FEEL GOOD'. ONE OF YOUR DONT GIVE A FUSK CO-WORKERS JUST LIED ON THE PHONE CAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO CHECK AND SEE.LAZY BASTARDS. SHOW ME THE NUMBERS THEN IF THEY SOLD OUT? I KNOW U CAN TRACK THAT SHIT. WTF? U MEAN TO TELL ME SONY ONLY SENT YOU MUTHAS UNDER A HANDFULL OF SADE WAX, WHILE EMINEMS LAST ALBUM IS ON THE SHELF 25 DEEP. GTFOHWTB!I didnt smoke all day so i was kinda aggie in the first place,but were talmbout Sade here. I almost got Bill Bixby on a Bitch, but I didnt blame her bbut i let her know her staff is on some dumb shit./rant

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

I almost got Bill Bixby on a Bitch

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    BATMON was actually on his way to purchase this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Smooth+Jazz+...=sade&lp=4&cp=2

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

Wait, are you saying this story is about your girl?

Damn.

• best buy stays doing shit like that.

i don't go often, but every time i do, something like that happens.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    BATMON was actually on his way to purchase this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Smooth+Jazz+...=sade&lp=4&cp=2

Ha - i actually would cop that shit.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

A pain in the ass no doubt but the story basically says AmEx told them the cards were fraudulent. If AmEx said that, what else was BB supposed to do?

I'd be pissed at AmEx, not BB. For that scenario,anyway.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Whats with the chair? Looks like its been ripped out of an Aeroplane or something....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    So the Union Square joint had it.
    Went down there and didnt see a vinyl section like the 86th one.

So the clerk had to go in the back and open up the box.

I took the only two they were sent.

Gatefold w/ a digital copy code.

• Options
    Did it sound like the same girl that worked in Foot Locker?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

A pain in the ass no doubt but the story basically says AmEx told them the cards were fraudulent. If AmEx said that, what else was BB supposed to do?

It does definitely come off that way - but if you hear her racap the story, it's pretty ridiculous as to the way Best Buy handled it. Also, the Best Buy employee gave Amex incorrect info, which Best Buy admitted to.

We went to the store after to try and get her money back, etc, and they said we'd have to deal with customer service. The cop that took her in was there and totally gave us that bs about how "we're lucky that she didn't have to spend the night in lock-up" b/c the judge definitely wouldn't have seen her at that point at night.
    Shit was really ridiculous....and the craziest thing that isn't mentioned was that when she was walking out of the police station after getting cleared of any wrongdoing - they were bringing in ANOTHER kid from THE SAME Best Buy for the same shit -- he was also in complete shock.

It does definitely come off that way - but if you hear her racap the story, it's pretty ridiculous as to the way Best Buy handled it. Also, the Best Buy employee gave Amex incorrect info, which Best Buy admitted to.

We went to the store after to try and get her money back, etc, and they said we'd have to deal with customer service. The cop that took her in was there and totally gave us that bs about how "we're lucky that she didn't have to spend the night in lock-up" b/c the judge definitely wouldn't have seen her at that point at night.
    Shit was really ridiculous....and the craziest thing that isn't mentioned was that when she was walking out of the police station after getting cleared of any wrongdoing - they were bringing in ANOTHER kid from THE SAME Best Buy for the same shit -- he was also in complete shock.

Being hauled to the PD for a gift card you legitimately purchased/had purchased for you is definitely in the way-beyond-bad-look category for sure.

Whats with the chair? Looks like its been ripped out of an Aeroplane or something....

I'm guessing Greyhound bus.

Thought Greyhounds had cloth seats.

Thought Greyhounds had cloth seats.

I've been on buses with these, but it was a long time ago. Maybe it's from a train.

I've never flown in an airplane with a vinyl/leatherette seat.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    AEROPLANE

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

great ankles