More Deep Diggin on Midnight Soulstice .. download

SoulpowerSoulpower 204 Posts
edited March 2010 in Announcements
Download for last Friday's Midnight Soulstice:http://wrir.org/x/modules/news/article.php?storyid=12504Playlist:1- Lalo Schifrin - Midnight Woman/CTI2- Freddie Hubbard - Liquid Love/CBS3- The Whole Darn Family - Seven Minutes Of Funk/Soul International4- J.C. Davis - Don't Ever Leave Me/Cali-Tex5- Mer-Da - Long Burn The Fire/Janus6- Larry Saunders - Story Of My Life/Soul International7- Johnny Houston - If You Want Me To Stay/Passion8- Shuggie Otis - Strawberry Letter 23/Epic9- Pieces Of Peace - Yesterday's Visions/Cali-Tex Quannum10- Tyrone Thomas - Baby Can't You See/Golden Triangle (Free Angela Album)11- Lee Dorsey - Gatar Tail/Polydor12- Clarence Reid - Twenty Five Miles/Atco13- Freddie Hubbard - Red Clay/CTI14- Monty Alexander - Love And Happiness/MPS15- The Soul Cop - One Million Tears/Norfolk International16- The Moments - Next Time I see You/Stang17- Starfire - If You Can't Stand The Heat/Dynamic Artists18- George Benson - Smokin Cheeba-Cheeba/Paul Winley19- The Coming Of Moses - Spanish Sunset/ Pure Silk20- Dorothy Ashby - Truth Spoken Here/Cadet21- Joe Farrell - Canned Funk/CTI22- Luis Gasca - Street Dude/Blue Thumb