Wowsers.

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
http://vigilantcitizen.com/
Lady Gaga?s 9-minute video featuring Beyonc? is steeped in weirdness and shock value. Behind the strange aesthetic, however, lies a deeper meaning, another level of interpretation. The video refers to mind control and, more specifically, Monarch Programming, a covert technique profusely used in the entertainment industry. We?ll look at the occult meaning of the video [...]
Lil Wayne?s ?On Fire?: A Video About Occult InitiationLil Wayne?s first single off his new album ?Rebirth? seems to be describing a ?hot girl? who is therefore ?On Fire?. The video however clearly indicates to the viewers that this girl is ?On Fire? for a reason: she comes from Hell. We will look at the symbolism used in Lil Wayne?s ?On Fire? and [...]
The Occult Semi-Subliminals of Jay-Z?s ?On to the Next One?Jay-Z?s ?On to the Next One? has many people wondering what?s the meaning behind the creepy images. The best way to understand the imagery is to understand the occult context in which they are used. This article takes a look at the occult meaning of the symbols found in this video in relation to Jay-Z?s [...]
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not all out to get me-R?

Comments

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    This website is hilarious. I always wanted Omarion to speak his mind on how Satanism has taken over the industry.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
    Apparently VC dude is a producer of "Urban" music.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    VC's tip of the day: tap water contain chemicals, metal residues and fluoride (which calcifies the pineal gland). Aim for source water

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    thought this was starting over that Cristina Hendricks (sic?) thread. needless to say, i'm disappointed.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    thought this was starting over that Cristina Hendricks (sic?) thread. needless to say, i'm disappointed.

or another sweetheart at the least.

b/w

who is Lady Gaga?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Lady Gaga is a dude.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    F*ck it. HIJACK.

Yes guys, she could get it, but she's alright.

- spidey

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

F*ck it. HIJACK.

- spidey

It's about damn time. Thank you.......BOING!!!

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    ah, much better!

• ignastyignasty 163 Posts
    VC's tip of the day: tap water contain chemicals, metal residues and fluoride (which calcifies the pineal gland). Aim for source water

Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay.

Typically a fluoridated compound is added to drinking water, a process that in the U.S. costs an average of about $0.94 per person-year.

Dental cavities remain a major public health concern in most industrialized countries, affecting 60?90% of schoolchildren and the vast majority of adults. Water fluoridation prevents cavities in both children and adults, with studies estimating an 18?40% reduction in cavities when water fluoridation is used by children who already have access to toothpaste and other sources of fluoride.

Fluoridation may be more justified in the U.S. because of socioeconomic inequalities in dental health and dental care.

Water fluoridation's goal is to prevent a chronic disease whose burdens particularly fall on children and on the poor.

Fear that water is fluoridated may have a psychological effect with a large variety of symptoms, regardless of whether the water is actually fluoridated.[/b]

/Wikipedia

• ignastyignasty 163 Posts
    my bad

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts