Question about Dusty Groove

RobBaumRobBaum 6 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Who is Dusty Groove's distributer? Thanks.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I thought I was giving advice...turns out I'm just really tired

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I don't know, but I'm sure they have a deeper selection than most distributors we've seen with a range of releases that go way beyond what most companies offer! They may not have the best prices in the world, but I'm sure they'll have service that we're really digging right now! Nice one!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    that question is way too vague. i am sure they deal with a lot of distributors. are you asking where they buy their records wholesale?

You got Guzzo Fingers today

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I was dissapointed when I saw i missed your call and my voicebox was filled.

this only means I expect something spectacular next time

I'm DJing tomorrow night
    and Friday night
    and Saturday night
    and Sunday night
    then I'm in LA on Wednesday night
    then I'm expecting to "hook up" with some SoulStrutters on Thursday night (AHEM)

lots of opportunities for cell phone hijinks

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

then I'm expecting to "hook up" with some SoulStrutters on Thursday night (AHEM)

• I'm sorry, their new CD distributer.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

I'm sorry, their new CD distributer.

who they buy from, or who they sell to?

If you want to talk about CDs, you've certainly come to the right place!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

I'm sorry, their new CD distributer.

who they buy from, or who they sell to?

You still need to be more detailed about what your talking about. As stated, most places have lots of distibutors they get things from. There really isn't one distibutor that sells every single CD made.

No Ill will, but if your opening a store you should be doing your own research. If you have to get all your info from a record website your goign to have a hard time staying in business.

• who they buy from. I'm mostly looking for Jazz and Blues.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    If you want to talk about CDs, you've certainly come to the right place!

lol

rob you should connect with caroline dist. they do a SHITLOAD of releases.. maybe not everything you want but it's a good starting point. also try groove distribution for overseas stuff (broken, deep house, 2 step whatever)

• Thanks for the straight answers. Since you want to get into semantics who are Dusty Groove's distributers?(plural)

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Thanks for the straight answers. Since you want to get into semantics who are Dusty Groove's distributers?(plural)

i honestly don't know about their business dealings. if you call the owners (beware, they're both fucking dickheads) and be straight forward they may come off some info.. just remember you're their competition.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

Thanks for the straight answers. Since you want to get into semantics who are Dusty Groove's distributers?(plural)

Let's move on to spelling -- it's distributors.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I don't know, but I'm sure they have a deeper selection than most distributors we've seen with a range of releases that go way beyond what most companies offer! They may not have the best prices in the world, but I'm sure they'll have service that we're really digging right now! Nice one!

hahahahaha!!!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I'm DJing tomorrow night
    and Friday night
    and Saturday night
    and Sunday night

shingaling and I will be rockin the club also on Thursday...I'll keep the phone out so I can see it light up, wont be able to hear my lil samba ringtone when I am bumpin the raers...