So I made a lil' Gang Starr mix

Mongo_SladeMongo_Slade 999 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
and it turned out pretty well, I think.You can stream it here, download it as a single file here or broken into individual tracks here. 1. Intro2. You Know My Steez3. Just to Get a Rep4. Mass Appeal5. Step in the Arena6. Now You're Mine7. The Militia feat. Freddie Foxxx8. B.Y.S.9. Take It Personal10. The ? Remainz11. Full Clip12. DWYCK feat. Nice & Smooth13. Who's Gonna Take the Weight?14. Jazz Thing15. Soliloquy of Chaos16. Check the Technique17. Credit Is Due18. Speak Ya Clout feat. Jeru the Damaja & Lil Dap19. It'z a Setup feat. Hannibal20. Words I Manifest (Remix)21. 2 Deep22. The Place Where We Dwell23. Suckas Need Bodyguards24. Flip the Script25. What You Want This Time?26. Love Sick27. Ex Girl to Next Girl28. The Planet29. Make 'em Pay30. Execution of a Chump31. DJ Premier Is In Deep Concentration32. Take Two & Pass33. Gotta Get Over (Taking Loot)34. Rite Where You Stand feat. Jadakiss35. I'm the Man feat. Lil Dap & Jeru the Damaja36. Code of the Streets37. Tonz 'o' Gunz38. Next TimeFor people who like touching things, I'm getting a handful pressed up.

Comments

• kemskems 120 Posts
    Gracias.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Subscribed to podcast so I already got it.

• Thanks!

• Thanks!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    nice!

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    Great mix! Thank you for posting.

• This mix is top quality and will remind those of us who had forgotten how great Gang Starr is just how great Gang Starr is.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    This is a great mix and a classy way to pay tribute during these weird, tragic times. Thanks.

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    thanks man!

p.s whats the podcast name or address?

• This mix is top quality and will remind those of us who had forgotten how great Gang Starr is just how great Gang Starr is.

Thanks, R***! That's exactly what I was going for.

• thanks man!

p.s whats the podcast name or address?

My pleasure!

The radio show I do is called 2 Busy Saying Yeah. It streams live through AllDayPlay.FM, which is kinda like a Bay version of East Village Radio. Most of the episodes are available here.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You did the DJ Quik mix right?? That was in my car CD rotation for a long minute. Downloading this one right now!

• Yes, that was me. Thanks!