Dope cookie fortunes....

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
"Skill comes from diligence"

Comments

• a couple of years ago, my girlfriend at the time and i were trying to work things and get back together three months after our (first) breakup. we had talked about moving slowly and not rushing back into anything serious. we went out for dinner and both got the exact same fortune cookie... "now is the best time to take things slowly." WHOA. but neither of us did and we broke up about two weeks later.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I got a fortune in a cookie that said "you are unique & original" I liked it so I stuck it in my wallet, about 2 months later I got the same fortune with a different font.

I thought it was cool in that ironic hipster way.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I've gotten one a few times that says "you like chinese food".

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I always love "Help I'm being held prisoner in a fortune cookie factory"

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Baseball wrong. Man with 4 balls cannot walk.

• my favourite to date has been 'you have a deep appreciation for the arts and music'.

it's not like reading that would validate anything, it just brings a smile to your face when you read something like that.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my favourite to date has been 'you have a deep appreciation for the arts and music'.

it's not like reading that would validate anything, it just brings a smile to your face when you read something like that.

those non-fortunes are lame.

my favorite is "you are very pretty."

I still keep it with me.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    "you will eat here again"

I didn't.

- spidey

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    I've gotten one a few times that says "you like chinese food".

Ive gotten one that says "you like fortune cookies"

• My grandmother got "If you don't like this fortune, stick it up your ass" once. I was a little kid at the time so of course I thought that was the best thing ever. Good thing she had a sense of humor.

• Got this one the other day.....

The only way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    a couple of times i got, "you will soon be crossing the great waters"... that sounds fucking dope to me.

...i'm still waiting.