Tales From I-10 aka Herm Is On Vacation!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Just outside Phx, "Fuckfaces" out the speakers ("you must be used to all the finer thiiiiiings..."), D*wn at the wheel, my feet out the window, a/c vent aimed at my balsac....This is the life, hoLmes! Just past a yellow ass car with black Puma stripes painted on the sides and a Puma logo on the rear window. Next level of the shoe game! Whips to match ya kicks! Naah, thats some dumb shit, fools take it too far sometimes. D*wn wants to know whats up with Roscoes?! I said dont expect these follz to get the bill, 'cause I heard L.A. WILL MAKE YOU PAY $$$. Ha ha! Word to Sketchtillo for allowing us to "do our thang" for the first 80 minutes of the trip. Boo to Sweetlongdongonaisle4 for outbidding me on that Caprells 45. Props to Fauxy Real for that zing in the Top 5 thread. LA holmeses, get at me via Daze. L8r sk8rs....Herm

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you have a computer in your car? WICKED!!!

• Just outside Phx, "Fuckfaces" out the speakers ("you must be used to all the finer thiiiiiings..."), D*wn at the wheel, my feet out the window, a/c vent aimed at my balsac....This is the life, hoLmes! Just past a yellow ass car with black Puma stripes painted on the sides and a Puma logo on the rear window. Next level of the shoe game! Whips to match ya kicks! Naah, thats some dumb shit, fools take it too far sometimes. D*wn wants to know whats up with Roscoes?! I said dont expect these follz to get the bill, 'cause I heard L.A. WILL MAKE YOU PAY $$$. Ha ha! Word to Sketchtillo for allowing us to "do our thang" for the first 80 minutes of the trip. Boo to Sweetlongdongonaisle4 for outbidding me on that Caprells 45. Props to Fauxy Real for that zing in the Top 5 thread. LA holmeses, get at me via Daze. L8r sk8rs....Herm

hermskillet

you got the numero. holler. i don't wanna deal with daze. we better get up.

• Options
    Boo to Sweetlongdongonaisle4 for outbidding me on that Caprells 45

Ball harder.

• D*wn wants to know whats up with Roscoes?!

SHIT IS REAL.
    Get the #13 (Carol's Choice I think it's called) which is big bountiful breast and a succulent waffle.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    D*wn wants to know whats up with Roscoes?!

SHIT IS REAL.
    Get the #13 (Carol's Choice I think it's called) which is big bountiful breast and a succulent waffle.

I got a good story involving the #13 chicken & waffle that I'll save for another time

• Boo to Sweetlongdongonaisle4 for outbidding me on that Caprells 45

Ball harder.

AYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO [/b]

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    LETS HIT THE STRIP CLUB MUHFUCKA'!!!!!!!

WAIT.....i'm broke

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

WAIT.....i'm broke

Ball harder.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

WAIT.....i'm broke

Ball harder.

hahaha...

Herm, you heading to SD at all?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Holla when you come back through Phoenix.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    whats up with Roscoes?!
    I'm probably gonna some disagreements here. But Roscoes Chicken & Waffles sucks. It's nice if you wanna see some rappers. But if you want good fried chicken go upstairs to P'Shaws. His chicken is like 10x better. He's just not always open. I understand some people like super greasy chicken, but come on, that shits terrible.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

WAIT.....i'm broke

Ball harder.

Hardball 'er.

Bald holler!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    A little late with these, but:

T*te aka Funky Example, myself and DJ Daze

Me taking a picture of Asprin taking a picture of the Vanguard Squad 45 (@ Amoeba's)

B-Boys in D-Land (Dude got me an annual pass for my birthday. I made him a N.E. shirt just because.)

One day I'ma ball hard enough to buy my way into here:

Membership is for individuals and is available at $7,500 membership fee and $2,250 annual dues. These memberships are nontransferable.

Club 33 has about 400 members, and the waiting time for memberships is approximately 2-3 years.

Koffie exhibit at Upon Shop:

Just as I hollered at dude about the Curtis piece, it was sold. I was ready to buy that shit right then and there. Oh well, the artist is a very close friend of M*rs so he said he'd hook me up with a print before it leaves his hands.

I want that MJ, too. Can't afford the $1000 tag, though.

Herm

• DOPE!!!

I miss L.A. I mean, I live here, but I work so much that I don't get out. I love my couch time.

"Enjoy your stay, welcome to L.A."

• B-Boys in D-Land (Dude gave me an anal for my birthday[/b].

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

"GAA-GAA, GAA-GAA, GAA-GAA, GAA-GAA..."

• dayday 9,611 Posts

B-Boys in D-Land (Dude gave me an anal for my birthday[/b].

Refs can I get a call here?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    whats up with Roscoes?!
    I'm probably gonna some disagreements here. But Roscoes Chicken & Waffles sucks.

Yeah. I was on the hype to eat there the last time I was here, and... eh. What's the deal, still down here, anyone not working tomorrow want to meet up and chill or sell me some records lol, hollur.