JB and Luda!

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central

I mean I heard about this upcoming canadian pop runtI saw him on MuchMusic causing NewKidsOntheBlockness in Torontobut i just saw an ad for his new album MY WORLD 2.0 (wow!) and a song featuring LudaMy jaw dropped! how shameful is this! i mean he's gettin that drake crumbs leftova bread!

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This is a step up from How Low Can You Go

• HamHam 872 Posts
    haha wow! i was waiting for luda's verse like how the hell will he handle this

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahh, you're tripping now!

• the 8 is enough haircut is nagl.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    haha wow! i was waiting for luda's verse like how the hell will he handle this

After this I've learned NEVER to doubt Ludacris :

[i]"You know what though, m*therf*cker, I RODE THE BEAT STILL!"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This is a step up from How Low Can You Go

I like "How Low"--it's kind of the throwback bass record that I've wanted him to make for years.

It's everywhere and after a few dozens exposures, I still can't do it. Clearly, I don't even party (according to Man anyway, who won't let me change the station when it comes on)

It's everywhere and after a few dozens exposures, I still can't do it. Clearly, I don't even party (according to Man anyway, who won't let me change the station when it comes on)

Hilarious image

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    those kids look so groomed they're plastic.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    that kid is a product placement surrogate
    he brings dates to mcdonalds and gets it filmed

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

^^falls over when butt drops below kneecaps^^

I will not even dignify such a jab at my dancing and coordination skills. You, sir, are out of line.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    that kid is a product placement surrogate
    he brings dates to mcdonalds and gets it filmed

This is very well put.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I like "How Low"--it's kind of the throwback bass record that I've wanted him to make for years.
    Could you explain this a little?

Could you explain this a little?

Not really--I'm afraid I've only heard it twice whilst driving around Atlanta over Christmas, but my immediate impression was that it was a conscious tribute to the Atlanta bass records of the mid-nineties.