Health Care Vote Tomorrow?

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
is it in fact going to be on sat?crossing my fingers for you folks. i know it's watered down and doesn;t go far as it should but at least it's a step in the right direction. you guys think it will get done or will the republicans and tea partiers with the aid of fox news mount enough pressure to destroy this?

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    This is done and you are about to hear the most asshurt bunch of redneck dudes ever. Sore loserville is full effect. If I were the Secret Service, I would double down hard.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    This is done and you are about to hear the most asshurt bunch of redneck dudes ever. Sore loserville is full effect. If I were the Secret Service, I would double down hard.

I am glad the Dems grew a pair and are finally pushing this through.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Its hard to believe they're actually going to get it done, but it's sure looking good.

I don't think this is the bill that most of us wanted, but passing SOMETHING is probably a good look as far as actually making some real changes long-term.

And yes, Republicans sounding epically ass-hurt right now...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Its hard to believe they're actually going to get it done, but it's sure looking good.

I don't think this is the bill that most of us wanted, but passing SOMETHING is probably a good look as far as actually making some real changes long-term.

And yes, Republicans sounding epically ass-hurt right now...

Hey,

That might be true, but I'm sure Mark Foley, Larry Craig, and David Dreier won't mind.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak