Tribute to Willie Tee on Midnight Soulstice

SoulpowerSoulpower 204 Posts
edited February 2010 in Announcements
Download to Mr. Felty's recent Tribute to Willie Tee: http://wrir.org/x/modules/news/article.php?storyid=12110Playlist:-Variety selections by Mr Felty- (first 30 minutes)off the CD Compilation - Southern Funkin' on BGP1-Chester Randell's Soul Senders-Soul Brothers Testify p.1/BGP2-Abraham & The Casanovas-Soul Power/BGP3-Dynamic Adam and his Exitements-Be A Man/BGP4-Camille "Lil" Bob-Stop/BGP5-Dennis Landry-Miss Hard To Get/BGP6-Freddie Love-Everybody's Doing It/BGP7-Tabby Thomas-One Day/BGP8-The African Music Machine-Black Water Gold/BGP~Willie Tee Set~1-Thank You John2-Walking Up A One Way Street3-Teasin' You4-You Better Say Yes5-Please Don't Go6-Reach Out For Me7-First Taste Of Hurt8-I'm Havin' So Much Fun9-You've Got To Pay Some Dues10-The Man I Am11-I Peeped Your Hole Card12-I Want Somebody (To Show Me The Way Back Home)13-I'm Only A Man14-Dedicated To You15-Teasin' You Again16-Always Accused17-Bring On The Heartaches18-Cold Bear19-Concentrate20-Teasin' You (Live Version)21-Walking Up A One Way Street (Live Version)22-Thank You John (Live Version)-Variety selections by Mr Felty- (Remaining of show)off the CD Compilation - Southern Funkin' on BGP