Grammy's

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited February 2010 in Strut Central
Did any strutters watch?I never check it out any more. But I did see Pink's number. Pretty impressive. Any one else worth checking? My friend was saying Mary J and Andrea Bocelli was amazing.

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    crowd shots with 3d glasses during MJ tribute on my teevee right now...

speechless.

ersher and smokey can be on that stage, but the rest of them need to leave: i'm not even a super MJ hulkamaniac, but srsly celine dion comeonbro kill your selv no no no

• who hosted

• who hosted

General Larry Platt

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i had a double take watching usher and celine in 3d with some forest graphics

wtf

• Taylor Swift givin hope to tone deaf gals everywhere!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I saw only the Jamie Foxx/T-pain performance which got super WTF towards the end: the band started playing "Down for My N's" and a big woman emerged and started dancing, then Slash appeared and did the solo from "November Rain". Oh and Dougie Fresh made an appearance too.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    crowd shots with 3d glasses during MJ tribute on my teevee right now...

speechless.

That shit was funny. All these big wheels at their yearly wank-a-thon looking like complete morons in those stupid glasses. I loved it. It was about all I could take and about all I saw.

• Taylor Swift givin hope to tone deaf gals everywhere!
    SAYIN!

• toniotonio 22 Posts
    The label I work for won our first Grammy yesterday...I'm pumped. The category was "Best Instrumental Arrangement" and the song is from our big band tribute to Oscar Peterson ("West Side Story Medley"). We were also up for "Best Latin Jazz" album but didn't win (Claudio Roditi's "Brazilliance x4").

http://www.resonancerecords.org/release.php?cat=RCD-1008

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Taylor Swift givin hope to tone deaf gals everywhere!
    SAYIN!

It was like listening to cats get run over by cars. Poor Stevie put up with some shit.