Sesame Street Jazzy Graphdesign Facemelt

disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
I hope this is no . If so, please ignore or make a smartass comment. Somebody can verify that the music was made by Donald Byrd and the Blackbyrds?

Comments

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    awesome

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Ok whenever I see this I think it's Rocky's pal pretending to hit the bong. WTF is it???

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts

Ok whenever I see this I think it's Rocky's pal pretending to hit the bong. WTF is it???

People hitting the good ol' snuff tobacco.
    Some photographies I came across when digging the thrift stores.

My favorite of them is this though:

Have plenty more but all I managed to scan and upload so far can be seen in this set:

Found

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Che, you've got some awesome pictures there. Instead of working i spent the lttle time I have watching them.
    Laughing my ass off about the blowjob bettys holding that Kurtis Blow record at the N??nberger Volksfest.

• Such a great video! Totally sounds like Donald Byrd too.

The jai-alai transition for the "J" is fresh.

Che, you've got some awesome pictures there. Instead of working i spent the lttle time I have watching them.
    Laughing my ass off about the blowjob bettys holding that Kurtis Blow record at the N??nberger Volksfest.

Thanks. If it kept you away from working, I have done my job successfully.

• The music is by Donald Byrd and the Blackbyrds - we had a recording session at Coast Recorders in San Francisco - his band members did the count...
    - Vince Collins
    The song is officially called jazz alphabet lower, its DOPE.

What does "Kikassen" mean?