I Need You - BVSMP vs Stevie B

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
3:30AM and I'm curious which version the strut rides for?I'm sure it's BVSMP right? But Stevie is the king of freestyle...Thanks for checking out this thread. As a reward, here is a dude giving a goat a lift.

Comments

• cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts

b/w Stevie B

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

b/w Stevie B

Thx. I can now hit the sack and catch some sleep.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    IIRC Stevie B produced the song.

And yes, I ride for it.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    3:30AM and I'm curious which version the strut rides for?

I'm sure it's BVSMP right? But Stevie is the king of freestyle...

Thanks for checking out this thread. As a reward, here is a dude giving a goat a lift.

What's the backstory on them? I think I have that 12" sitting around somewhere.

P.S. How the hell do you get a goat to hang on like that???

I don't think Stevie produced the song. But did have something to do with the making. I could be wrong on that one tho.

The Italian dude I work with say's without a doubt the Stevie version is the deal. But then, he knows all the words for Spring Love, so he might be bias.

And I have no idea how you get a goat to hang on like that. My best friend is a farmer. I think I need to ask him whats up.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    My guess is rope.

Yeah, two ropes. Tie up the front and back hoof and wear him like a backpack.

But in my mind garden he's really hanging on, on his own...

And you didn't vote on your fav version. I won't be able to sleep tonight not getting this question answered.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts

And you didn't vote on your fav version. I won't be able to sleep tonight not getting this question answered.

Sorry, I'm gonna go with BVSMP.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    stevie b

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    BVSMP!!!! That song is a Fairfield house party anthem!!!!

The LP has two versions of it...there's one with nicer drums (i think its the longer 5 min version) that kills it....

The BVSMP video clip is classic...... (wasnt one of them dudes in No Retreat No Surrender?)

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Yeah, two ropes. Tie up the front and back hoof and wear him like a backpack.

But in my mind garden he's really hanging on, on his own...

Glad we got that cleared up.

I looked them up on discogs.com and saw they only had one listing for Suntown Records which was some greatest hits thing. The 12" for I need you was listed as being on some other label. But my 12" is on Suntown.

WHAT UP WITH THAT PEOPLE?