i'm hitting the road and want to buy records!!!

applebaumapplebaum 8 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
im hitting the road. us road trip. i am interested in buying records. if anyone on here deals records and would be interested in letting me come through let me know. i dont know where this post should be so if it should be moved please move it. thanks and i look forward to hearing back from people. i will be in...chicago, detroit, dayton, pittsburgh, new york, baltimore, richmond, savannah, jacksonville, atlanta, new orleans, austin, las vegas, los angeles, pomona, san francisco, sacramento, reno, portland, olympia, seattle, billings, minneapolis. thanks,david

Comments

• Well, David, what are you interested in buying?
    We ALL have some records for sale, I'm sure.

I live 45 min. ouside of NewOrleans.
    I have an entire DJ'n collection for sale, about 800 records.
    79-96 rapps, electro, disco, r+b, soul-jazz, etc...
    Hit me on the p.m.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I have about 1.000 Funk 45s for sale from $10 to $1.000

Then there are various Latin Boogaloo/Soul LPs and 45s including for example a clean copy of the Ghetto Brothers LP.

I also have some African stuff for sale but I'm not sure if you're into that. If yes, then make sure to bring enough cash.

Drop me a pm if you want to arrange a meeting at my headquarters here in Brooklyn.

You won't find better records within the before mentioned genres anywhere else in the country so why not save yourself some time and spend the rest of your road trip following up on non-record-related activities of leisure?
    ... just kidding!

• i buy a little of everything. i really have a wide variety of records. no one specific genre or anything. if it is good and the right price i will buy it. i buy, but am not a huge fan of, 45's. i prefer lp's. thanks for the responses i will pm in the next few days. i hope to hear from more people, thanks!!!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    good to know about this frank
    ill keep you in mind when i get to NY
    keep the kfrimpong for me

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Give me a ring when you hit Portland. The bins are busting. I might be able to take a day and give you a tour.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    If you're in CT taking care of insurance problems holleur.

• is it worth making the day trip from nyc to ct? it is not that far is it? if it is worth it i am more then willing to make the drive.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    holleur if you come down to San Diego
    [email]mylatency2@gmail.com[/email]

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    If in the bay(or south bay), hit me via pm homie

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I got a store in DC. Open every day. Raers and dollar binz.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    private dealers will have to step forward but there's plenty of discussion of Bmore record stores (Normals, Own Guru, El Suprimo, True Vine) in this thread:

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1306960&an=&page=0&vc=1