Galactic Fractures - Brand New Digs (6/28/2009)

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited July 2009 in Announcements
Bunch of new 45s I dug up recently. Been a good month or so for finding stuff. I love the Maxine Davis, she has a girl group sound that crosses over to soul/funk quite a bit. Really happy about picking up another big want of mine on Capsoul. Still have to track down that Four Mints LP though! I don???t know what the deal is with that Joe Tex on Soul Sound. At first I assumed it was a bootleg, but I guess it might be the original label? Also, I finally got another copy of Stark Reality, after accidentally selling my last one!As always, Galactic Fractures is an enhanced podcast with trackbreaks and label scans!If you subscribed prior to May 2nd, 2009, you need to go to the site and resubscribe![/b]Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comSubscribe via iTunes: Launches iTunesPlaylist:Maxine Davis - Before I Leave You (Guyden)Count Sidney - Put It On (Goldband)Four Mints - You Want To Come Back (Capsoul)Chuck Sibit - Hey Girl (Ultraclass)The Precisions - What Would You Do? (Wild)Al Kent - Where Do I Go From Here (Ric Tic)Pat Lewis - Can't Shake It Loose (Golden World)The Sensations - Get On Up Mama (Way Out)Big Mama Thornton - Yes I Cried (Carolyn)Joe Tex - I Should Have Kissed Her More (Soul Sound)Marva Whitney - You Got To Have A Job (King)Mighty Joe Young - Henpecked (Celtex)Roscoe Robinson - Prove It (Paula)Big Maybelle - Its A Mans World (Chess)Jo Armstead - I've Been Turned On (Giant)Justine Washington - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby (SUE)The Shirelles - Don't Mess With Cupid (Blue Rock)Betty Wright - Good Lovin Daddy (Alston)Patti La Belle - Love Me Just A Little (Newtime)Brooks ODell - Turn My World Around (Mankind)Jean Wells - Keep Your Mouth Shut (Calla)Billy McGregor - Fall On My Knees (Flash)Kenya Collins and Mac Simmons - Looking For The Same Thing (PM)Tommy Duncan - Dance Dance Dance (Falew)GL Crockett - Its A Man Down There (4 Brothers)Jackie Wilson and Count Basie - Uptight (Brunswick)Marc Copage - Put A Little Love In Your Heart (canyon)Valentino - Liberation (Gaiee)The Stark Reality - Say Brother (Big Yellow)