edited July 2009 in Strut Central

This is your only hope America!!!

Comments

• that's par for the course with this bunch

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Borderline treasonous

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Borderline nonsensical.

Not sure if there is enough context in that clip though.

if i heard this right, he says only another attack by al Qaeda would get the current crop of politicians to 'defend America' because right now all they care about is power and media attention and not national defense?

Silly, but hardly earth shattering commentary from those at Fox news.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    It is amazing that he can say that without any fear of reprisal. If a left winger even remotely suggested something like that..............

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    LOL

• Borderline treasonous

Beck starts off the whole thing hinting that armed conflict was at hand from the forces of the oppressed right, but then exhorted his minions to emulate MLK and Gandhi. What the f*cking f*ck does that guy stuff into his crack pipe???

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Yea - I want to hate as well, and yes, it is par for the course. BUT - this did surprise me just the other day...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Our leaders are not protecting America against Osama.

Osama should attack America so that our leaders will attack him with the violence necessary to protect America.

But he wont, because he is afraid of the response.

There for we are not safe.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Yea - I want to hate as well, and yes, it is par for the course. BUT - this did surprise me just the other day...

There's so much crazy in that screenshot that my computer is now on the fritz.