Playlist - Whammy Bar - June 27th 2009

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited June 2009 in Announcements
Playlist ??? Whammy Bar ??? June 27 2009DJ Kris HolmesJose Feliciano ??? High Heel Sneakers (RCA)Dennis Coffey ??? Scorpio (Sussex)Hot Jam ??? Tobacco Road (Sun Dyl)The Foundations ??? Give Me Love (Uni)Dorothy Moore ??? Here It Is (Contempo)Dee Dee Warwick ??? Foolish Fool (Mercury)Merry Clayton ??? Suspicious Minds (Ode)Aretha Franklin ??? Respect (Atlantic)Marvin Gaye ??? Little Darling I Need You (Tamla)Ramsey Lewis ??? Hang On Sloopy (Chess)Roy Head ??? Treat Her Right (Viking)Syl Johnson ??? Try Me (Twilight)Kai Winding ??? Comin??? Home Baby (Verve)Earnest Jackson ??? Hogwash (Stone)13th Floor Elevators ??? You???re Gonna Miss Me (IA)Blue Magoos ??? You Ain???t Got Nothin??? Yet (Mercury)Blues Image ??? Pay My Dues (Atlantic)The Rugbys ??? You I (Amazon)Mitch Ryder ??? Jenny Take A Ride (New Voice)Sam The Sham ??? Wooly Bully (MGM)Georgie Fame ??? Beware Of The Dog (Epic)Spencer Davis Group ??? Gimme Some Lovin??? (Fontana)Jackson 5 ??? I Want You Back (Motown)Jackson 5 ??? ABC (Motown)Jackson 5 ??? The Love You Save (Motown)Jackson 5 ??? I Can???t Quit Your Love (Motown)Eddie Bo & Inez Cheatham ??? Lover & A Friend (Capitol)The Seeds ??? Pushin??? Too Hard (Crescendo)The Seeds ??? Can???t Seem To Make You Mine (Crescendo)The Seeds ??? A Thousand Shadows (Crescendo)Mighty Joe Young ??? Suffering Soul (Webcor)The Yardbirds ??? I???m Not Talking (Columbia)James Brown ??? Hot Pants (People)