The coming Michael Jackson Biopic

disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I guess within the coming 365 days Hollywood will bless us with a superlative biographic MJ movie, that will top anything comparable in production costs. Any proposals what the title would be like? And most important - who will impersonate Michael?

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I think you should write an autobiography called Disco Che: Dancefloor Revolutionary.

That would be bitchin'.

Carry on.

• title will be "HIStory: Past, Present & Future, Film 1".

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I have to bump this because the first time a posted it, it might have come off a bit too cynical.

When I heard on the news today how MJ was seeking to become unconscious with the help of strong narcotics to at least get some sleep the whole tragedy became so alive in my head. How unhappy this man must have been while at the same time making millions of people happy with his music. I mean the story of his life would make a truely great movie especially because of the strong antagonisms.

I believe this movie will be made and it will be super-expensive and super-successfull but I'm convinced Hollywood will F*ck it up by minimizing all tragic contents and leaving out all child-abuse related content. Making it a family friendly feel-good movie with some sad moments.

Still wonder who will play MJ in this. Some known actor or will there be a nationwide casting?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Title: Thriller
    Lead: Chris Brown

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    F*ck a movie + his childhood up to Victory was already chronicled in An American Dream movie.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Having caught enough of this film

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411377/

On "True Movies" over the last few years I'm in no hurry to see another biopic.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Diana Ross