80's Reggae and Dub Mix

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Have a case of the Mondays? Here is some music to help you make it through the day.I bought a small collection of 80's Jamaican Pressing Reggae and Dub 45s last week and recorded a small mix of them over the weekend.Enjoy.

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Have a case of the Mondays? Here is some music to help you make it through the day.

I bought a small collection of 80's Jamaican Pressing Reggae and Dub 45s last week and recorded a small mix of them over the weekend.

Enjoy.

Just wanted to say THANKS for this! It was just what I needed this afternoon to get some shit done at work when it seemed like there was no more hope for that...great mix.

• Options
    Have a case of the Mondays? Here is some music to help you make it through the day.

I bought a small collection of 80's Jamaican Pressing Reggae and Dub 45s last week and recorded a small mix of them over the weekend.

Enjoy.

Thanks for this.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Glad you like the mix. I really need to do more of these mixes every time I buy a grip of records. I've been really bad about recording anything since I stopped DJing regularly.