what the f*ck?

TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I just saw a video with Jessica Simpson and Willie Nelson.anybody wanna buy a TV? I really don't want it anymore...

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    did you know the "Ind" (indian, no offenses) dude from Super Troopers (Jay Chandrasekhar) directed the film (Dukes of Hazzard)?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    did you know the "Ind" (indian, no offenses) dude from Super Troopers (Jay Chandrasekhar) directed the film (Dukes of Hazzard)?

No I did not. Am I missing out on something?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

no, i just found that out today and thought it was weird

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

no, i just found that out today and thought it was weird

I bought a hot-dog. from whoooooo?

Jay Chandrasekhar!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

From the Another Subcontinent bollywood discussion board at
    http://www.anothersubcontinent.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Posted by: arnab
    Posted: Jul 19 2005, 02:36 PM
    Member No.: 1

after seeing 10 minutes of the broken lizards club's "club dread" i'm not so sure i want to claim jay chandrashekhar as one of my own. does no other ethnic group want him?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

From the Another Subcontinent bollywood discussion board at
    http://www.anothersubcontinent.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Posted by: arnab
    Posted: Jul 19 2005, 02:36 PM
    Member No.: 1

after seeing 10 minutes of the broken lizards club's "club dread" i'm not so sure i want to claim jay chandrashekhar as one of my own. does no other ethnic group want him?