Mindmeltingly Bad Demo Songs

Comments

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Whew

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    http://wowdemoblog.tumblr.com/post/116919745/this-song-is-called-making-love-and-its#disqus_thread

that one is pretty much whoa

I wish this were a joke song site...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    wow wow wow

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Sure, English isn???t their first language, and that???s OK. We hope we don???t get caught w/ our pants down when Brooklyn ???Sprak Sprak??? is the hot sound in 2 years.

???Hello! My name is [REDACTED], a musician who use to perform with a typical experimental-, electroacoustic music. All made out in the fiction language so called ???Sprak spr??k???..A mixture of forgotten dialect??s, japanese palindrom. Word??s with sour-, sweat- and sometimes even salty in the taste betwean??? Surrounded of candysound??s, to the beat of drumming the piano??? Last week I finished the first process with all recording work in my studio for the really first album. And are now surshing for the right label, where the individual sound threw music is prefered. So when you have made a picture out of what??s it all about and if it feel??s like you are having the same cind of audience, the easiest way to get me is by mail. Or just make a call, and we can talk more about it afterward??s.???

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    WOWOWOWOWOWOW

• ignastyignasty 163 Posts