SOPRANOS (deal related)

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
complete series 200$ on amazoni just reeived this in a huge ass boxso worth it3 1/2 hours of bonus material3 soundtracks and all seasons presented like a classy book with a full pictured episode guide50% offDO IT!

Comments

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts
    i just ordered mine, thanks for the heads up..

had to grab it anyway for that price but this one dude
    in the comments section talking about "poor packaging"
    what about that?

I purchased this after selling my boxed sets. I wish I had just kept them. The packaging consists of a cardboard box with a cardboard "book" that has cheap cardboard sleeve inserts for the dvds so I had to buy a new case to put the dvds in to prevent scratching (if you own the Sex and the City dvd collection its almost the same concept), the ribbon that lifts the "book" out of the box became detached right away and I notice creasing that developed in the cardboard pages which makes me think they will eventually wear out and tear the pages apart.[/b] Bonus features were very disappointing, I have the Sex and the City dvd collection and they had better bonus features. There could have been montages, farewell colllections, video clips, award show scenes or something. No interviews with James Gandolfini at all! I just think HBO went cheap considering the status and impact that this show had. Whaddya gonna do about it though right?