Galactic Fractures - Gimme Shelter (6/14/2009)

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited June 2009 in Announcements
Another week with bunch of new 45s! Merry Clayton, Classettes, Vibrettes, Lee Fields and a whole lot more. I really like the Northern track by the Teardrops "Every Step I Take", don't miss that one. I do a little funk rock set starting with a b-boyish jam for the dancers by Pegasus called "Fire". I end the show with 3 from the amazing Australian label JAYCEES.As always, Galactic Fractures is an enhanced podcast with trackbreaks and label scans!If you subscribed prior to May 2nd, 2009, you need to go to the site and resubscribe![/b]Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comSubscribe via iTunes: Launches iTunesPlaylist:Merry Clayton - Gimme Shelter (Ode)The Classettes - I've Got To Space (Ultraclass)The Vibrettes - Humpty Dump Pt 1 (Lujon)Ruby Andrews - You Made A Believer (Zodiac)Lee Fields - Ladies (Truth and Soul)Charles Bradley - The World (Is Going Up In Flames) (Dunham)Denise Chandler - You've Hurt Me Now (Lock)Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe So Maybe No (Stones Throw)The Xplosions - Tell Me Face To Face (Funk City)Harmon Bethea - Shes My Meat (Musicor)Willie Hutch - Use What You Got Pt 1 (Maverick)Johnny Robinson - You've Been With Him (Okeh)NF Porter - Keep On Keeping On (Lizard)Al King - Nosy Neighbors (Ronn)Lee Eldred - Recouperating (Chess)Otis Clay - Got To Find A Way (Onedurful)Bobby Rush - Sock Boo Ga Loo (Checker)Teardrops - Every Step I Take (Max)The Wallace Brothers - Woman Hang Your Head In Shame (Jewel)Chuck Bridges - Bad Sam (Vault)Eddie Hodges - New Orleans (Aurora)Dyke and The Blazers - Funky Walk Pt 1 (Original Sound)Dyke and The Blazers - Funky Bull Pt (Original Sound)Pegasus - Fire (Pegasus)Blackrock - Blackrock Yeah Yeah (Select o Hits)Iron Knowledge - Show Stopper (Tammy)49th Blue Streak - Foxy Lady (Mbm)CCS - Whole Lotta Love (Rak)Flight 505 - Love The Bass Man (Sumpter)Jade Stone and Luv - Grab Hold (Jade)Natural Rhythm - Lets Groove Some Mo (Jaycees)Birdwave - Soul Lift Pt 1 (Jaycees)Birdwave - Sharks (Jaycees)