Records in the NC Triangle Area?

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Hey North Carolina Strutters,I'm down in Fayetteville visiting my family (pops is battlin' cancer, so it's tough right now). I want to get out and scoop some vinyls as an emotional escape. What's the record store scene lookin' like in the Triangle area? Are Reader's Corner and Nice Price Books still poppin' in Raleigh? What about Chapel Hill, Greensboro, and here in Fayettenam? DigDug, SoulMarcosa, where y'all at? Holla!!!Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Stacks.....best wishes to your Dad.

Rich

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks, Rock!!! I appreciate your kind words.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    In Greensboro there is a shop on High Point Rd. called "Remember When" that has a good selection but is a little pricey....I always find good stuff but you need to spend at least an hour digging.

There is also a new shop that opened about this time last year just off of Spring Garden Rd. about a block or two west of High Point Rd. Was very reasonable and had a fair amount of Funk & Soul.....I can only assume it's still open.