I've become addicted to....

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
SUSHI!!! Serioulsy, a friend of mine took me to Party Sushi in Berkeley. I've had sushi before but damn is his shit good. I walk by it everyday on my way to work and constantly want to eat there everyday but it always turns out to be $30!!! Dudes gonna make me broke. I'm crazing it right now!

Comments

• edubedub 715 Posts
    plaese to make greamlin with:

I'm crazing it right now!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

damn is his shit good

• edubedub 715 Posts

damn is his shit good

AYYY YOOOOOOOOO

• I have become addicted, once again, to Super Nintendo. Mainly 2 games, Tetris Attack and Kirby's Avalanche. Others include Super Mario RPG and Earthbound. Other ish too.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    earthbound is like one of the most underappreciated snes games ever

• don't front, sh*t is so good I chug it like cold water, and before I know it I'm all

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i had my first bottle of rossi about two months ago and it was god awful although i suspect it would have been better if i had time to chill it beforehand

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    This year's addiction

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

• * Not work friendly ** Not work friendly ** Not work friendly ** Not work friendly ** Not work friendly ** Not work friendly ** Not work friendly ** Not work friendly

But I'm addicted to...

and weed.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    My addictions?

Thought it wasn't when it was?

Herm

• i am quite addicted at the moment to hendrick's gin.

and weed.

anyone ever see someone(s) so fucking fine instead of getting turned on you just get shocked and bewildered....that's me right now.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

and weed.

anyone ever see someone(s) so fucking fine instead of getting turned on you just get shocked and bewildered....that's me right now.

AYYYYYYOOOOOO!!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i had my first bottle of rossi about two months ago and it was god awful although i suspect it would have been better if i had time to chill it beforehand

yawl, just don't be fucking with that ole wino wine okay? you're not supposed to drink that stuff... bad things will happen...

• its a nasty habit

• i had my first bottle of rossi about two months ago and it was god awful although i suspect it would have been better if i had time to chill it beforehand

Just to clarify, it's strictly the SANGRIA not any of the red or white wine crap....$10 for a huge jug that lasts 3-4 days...that's word.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

Just to clarify, it's strictly the SANGRIA not any of the red or white wine crap....$10 for a huge jug that lasts 3-4 days...that's word.
    yeah, i think i had the red. shit was awful.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    party sushi huh? i live like 4 blocks away from there. i should check it out.

• they used to not card very good when I was growing up in the bay, so we used to trek out there and booze it up. Saporro and sushi set's it off like what.

• yawl, just don't be fucking with that ole wino wine okay? you're not supposed to drink that stuff... bad things will happen...

cosign