Track I.D. Anyone know title and artist?

MassiveMassive 194 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
"Children grow and women produceMen go working, some go stealingEveryone's got to make a living"Sampled by numerous peeps. Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    it's that UBB track

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    20th Century Steel Band - Heaven & Hell

J-Lo breakbeat raer

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts

J-Lo breakbeat raer

LAFF. Damn that was fast. Thanks!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

J-Lo breakbeat raer

Too easy. You're talking to a legion of folks who got a 100% on their Allbreaks.com break pop quiz.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

J-Lo breakbeat raer

Too easy. You're talking to a legion of folks who got a 100% on their Allbreaks.com break pop quiz.

what he said.

and really.. you need to take these beginner breaks ?'s to the fuckin sample faq forums.

on a similar note: "anyone know who what track goes 'doin it in the park, doin it after dark, oh yeah, rock creek park, oh yeah rock creek park"? thanks!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

God I must be bored.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I think numerous folks have done "heaven & hell" so maybe it's not actually that version you are after. Or mayabe it doesn't even matter to you. Just thought I'd chime in.

-AL

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I expected hazing for this dude. Yall are softer than a newborn taking a nap.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Well thanks for all the help. I figured that I'm asking veterans and thanks for the samples FAQ. I've been looking for a sample database/source when my google skills fail me. FWIW, I was looking for the original sample. So, if that's it, that's what I'm diggin for... Thanks.

I still expect hazing. Bring it, I'll be the whipping boy for the day, but you were once where I am. So don't front too much.

Very true. Welcome to the board dude.

Paece.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

but you were once where I am.

never that.

you've got a lot more posting to do son..

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Paece.

you're too nice. see above sleeping toddler pic for more.. you were probably spared hazing Mr lee. i've got me eye on you.

Paece.

you're too nice. see above sleeping toddler pic for more.. you were probably spared hazing Mr lee. i've got me eye on you.

• yo garth, what other versions are ther??