Hip-Hop sounds

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Is there anywhere i can get aiffs or mp3s of "street hip-hop noises"? Like "uh...yo!, IN THE HOUSE!, RAISE THE ROOF! PUMP IT UP! KICKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL!, and "DON'T GO THUUUUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" ect. it's pretty pointless to lug one of those around when you can just load them as cues in serato.

Comments

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Is there anywhere i can get aiffs or mp3s of "street hip-hop noises"? Like "uh...yo!, IN THE HOUSE!, RAISE THE ROOF! PUMP IT UP! KICKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL!, and "DON'T GO THUUUUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" ect. it's pretty pointless to lug one of those around when you can just load them as cues in serato.

I think that's what the mic is for...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    what about one that says "corny"

• Is there anywhere i can get aiffs or mp3s of "street hip-hop noises"? Like "uh...yo!, IN THE HOUSE!, RAISE THE ROOF! PUMP IT UP! KICKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL!, and "DON'T GO THUUUUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" ect. it's pretty pointless to lug one of those around when you can just load them as cues in serato.

I thought your thread already said that.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

I thought your thread already said that.
    sorry homee, but your attempt at a joke was equally if not more "corny". buleedat.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ...maybe i should come in here to moderate...