BUCKET LIST(things you'd like to do before death)

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
hope everyone is havin' a rad weekend. i'm just curious if anyone has a list like this please share or tell some things you'd like to try.i'd like to try skydiving.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Eat at Popeyes and get into an argument with Jack Nicholson

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

i'd like to try skydiving.

I've done this. Tandem, though. The freefalling was real fun (felt like floating) but once the 'chute opened and the instructor showed me how to steer by pulling the strings, my stomach turned like crazy!

If When you do it, pay the extra $50-$60 for the video of it.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    There's a list of countries a mile long that I'd like to visit.

I'd like to go hang gliding.

Arguing with Jack Nicholson actually sounds pretty good, as long as it was a friendly argument.

But we already had a list of things to get done this weekend and almost none of those got done, so Jack might have to wait until I get all that done first.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Go fishing in the Amazon and catch some of the largest catfish on the planet!

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    mine is pretty simple, i want to ensure i am around long enough to watch my son grow up, any thing other than that is a bonus
    peace

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    mine is pretty simple, i want to ensure i am around long enough to watch my son grow up, any thing other than that is a bonus
    peace
    amen. you said it!

peace, stein. . .

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Find the perfect beat..... Im still searching!

I dunno, as long as Im breathing Im happy... plus Im one of those ppl that doesnt expect life/existence to finish once I cark it, Ill either be getting of the 'ride' or getting on another....

• I'd like to see the Northern Lights.

• find the secret to immortality