Galactic Fractures - Glenda Dove More...

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2009 in Announcements
Had a meetup with a few record dealers yesterday and picked up enough for a completely new show! Lots of great ones in this set. The Glenda Dove is amazing! Also check out the Flaming Embers track penned and produced by George Clinton. Not to mention (count them) TWO new female 45s on Josie!!!As always, Galactic Fractures is an enhanced podcast with trackbreaks and label scans!If you subscribed prior to May 2nd, 2009, you need to go to the site and resubscribe![/b]Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comSubscribe via iTunes: Launches iTunesPlaylist:Glenda Dove - Its Gotta Be Something Else (Lucky Dove)Jackie Moore - Who Told You (Wand)Hank Carbo - Bad Luck (HCP)Yvonne Fair - Say Yeah Yeah (dade)The Ravenettes - Talk About Soul (josie)Mary Love - If You Change Your Mind (josie)Johnny Thompson - Mainsqueeze (Newmiss)Reggie Soul - I Got Jody (Red Balloon)Merry Clayton - Good Girls (Ode70)Mill Edwards - Use What You Got (Bunky)Russ Lewis - Love Made Me Blue (Sharp)Chuck Bernard - Got To Get A Hold Of Myself (Zodiac)Flaming Embers - Hey Mama (Ric Tic)Etta James - Tighten Up Your Own Thing (cadet)Marvin Gaye - Baby Don't You Do It (tamla)Ethics - Look At Me Now (Vent)Soul Sisters - I Can't Stand It (SUE)The Del-Tones - You Can Be My Rockin Chair (Ace)Bill Coday - When You Find A Fool (Galaxy)Bill Coday - Get Your Lie Straight (Galaxy)Birdwave - Hard Times (Jaycees)Budos Band - King Cobra (Daptone)Cash McCall - Its Not How Good You Make It (Checker)Deniece Chandler - Shy Boy (Toddlin Town)The Artistics - Yesterdays Girl (Brunswick)Ann Sexton - Lets Huddle Up And Cuddle Up (Seventy Seven)Clydie King - Never Like This Before (Lizard)Little Ben and the Cheers - I Don't Have To Cry (Rush)Albert Washington and the Kings - Woman Love (Fraternity)Brothers of Soul - Hurry Don't Linger (Boo)The Persians - I Don't Know How (GWP)Willie Cobbs - I'll Love Only You (Riceland)The Orlons - I Ain't Comin Back (Cameo)The Clovers - One More Time (Porwin)Daddy Cleanhead - Somethings Goin On In My Room (Speciality)Della Thomas - Let It Roll (monitor)Little Richard - Do You Feel It Pt 1 (Modern)Ike and Tina Turner - You Weren't Ready (Cenco)Chubby Checker - Shes A Bad Woman (20th century)

Comments