Grown Folks Music!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Hey Dudes (and Dudettes),I was bored today so I put together a CD full of "grown folks" cool-out type tracks. How would I post up a zip file of the music?Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    you zip it using winrar or similar then upload the folder to divshare or such, look forward to peeping it!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm not on divshare. Are there any other options?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

i can pm you my divshare password, or you can sign up for free, mega upload and zshare will also let you upload zipped folders from memory

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey dL,

I'm uploading the zip file to divshare now. It's a huge chumpy, so it'll take a while. How do I get the zipfile from divshare to this thread?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

it will give you sharing options once it is uploaded, copy the direct link from the options and paste it up in hur!

Hey Moderators,

Please delete this thread as I started a new one "Grown Folks Music Part 2 (with zipfile)" which includes a music download. Thanks!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak