Disco Strutters?

bottomfeederbottomfeeder 116 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Do Soulstrutters buy disco records? Thinking about makin a set sale on the Strut. Help me out.

Comments

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    WE DO

• Yes

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
    Maybe

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    You're not French are you?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    No

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Certain disco is approved...do it.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Seriously? Don't tempt us with disco and not come correct!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    What about a Disco Cafe?

Any objections???

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
    What about a Disco Cafe?

Any objections???

That chair dance was kind of dope. Kelly was shook.

• Good Stuff. Thanks ya'll. I will work on it this weekend. Im not french. I've heard the stories. And i just recently sold a record on ebay to french guy who has not paid and its been over a week now. Cutty-Naughty Times 12" if anyone is interested. More of an electro disco 12"

• Yes.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Do you party?

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    do strutters dance ?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    do strutters dance ?

Probably awfully when they're drunk enough, or am I just speaking for myself.

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts

the music on this has some really good moments, one track in particular... i wish the guy with the heavy nyc accent would shut up.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    do strutters dance ?

white man overbite dance moves

• do strutters dance ?

I have mad rhythm but lack grace.

do strutters dance ?

me and rick will disco battle dance anybody on the strut.

• do strutters dance ?

with crab hands, yes.

• do strutters dance ?

Murdock has the moves. He's like the ba*tard son of kevin bacon and savion glover.
    I vouch.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts

the music on this has some really good moments, one track in particular... i wish the guy with the heavy nyc accent would shut up.

This is what edits are there for, right?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

This is what edits are there for, right?

Is that Saba on the bottom row?

do strutters dance ?

Murdock has the moves. He's like the ba*tard son of kevin bacon and savion glover.

I vouch.
    where were you? I revealed my moves for a select few before covering up. Shit was bananna's. DJ's were on point. I gave up. Sexy groove related.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    "Foxy trol" looks like a move to ward off potential stranglers.

"The Walk" looks much better. Dude not doing the full arm raise to retain symmetry with bird in flares - Good work fella.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

Great footage about DC's disco scene, an interview with Van McCoy, a couple Hustle dancing, Dj shots, good tunes and just great club dancing scenes.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    P.S. Disco Strutters may enjoy my bloggy blog:

http://secretrendezvousonline.blogspot.com/

• Well, I decided to go the EBAY route. Listed about 20 recs. That shit takes to long. I might still do a set sale on the strut. Not sure yet. Since i didn't do the set sale. I wanna offer Strutters a 15% Discount. If you do decide to bid and you do win the record, just let me know you heard of the auction thru Soul Strut and i will take off 15% from the final price. Not including shipping.

Peace ya'll