Correcting XML code? ('Uncle Ed' Pic-Related)

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Hey,I was doing some web searching some time ago, and I came across the story of 'Uncle Ed' Savitz (Illadelph cats have probably heard of this dude). Having a psychology background, I find the stories of deviants fascinating. He was charged back in 1992 with sexual abuse against children, paying teenage boys to have sex with him or give him their soiled underwear . Moreover, he caused an AIDS scare around the city after admitting to the police that we was diagnosed with it a year earlier (he died in 1993 before standing trial). The public health handling of his case fueled debate regarding the anonymity rights of HIV/AIDS sufferers, particularly for those perceived to pose public health risks (of course Nushawn Williams turned such debates on their collective heads in 1997 ). Anyway, Ed Savitz was so sick and depraved, I just have to see a picture of this douche (i.e., Does he look like the monster he was?). I found a website of Philly crime figure photos ( Philly Crime Photos ), and the XML page containing a photo of 'Uncle Ed' (photo #59) is defective. Are there any Soul Strut IT cats with XML code skills who can fix the problem?Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    where did you follow that link from?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

The link came up in a search on 'Eddie Savitz.' In the web results, it lists his photo as number 59. Incidentally, you can view the photos on the page by pasting each jpg URL in the browser window.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    here you go:

I looked through the "Cached" version of that page on Google and it listed the image names.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:rrd...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    here you go:

I looked through the "Cached" version of that page on Google and it listed the image names.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:rrd...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Hey Brian,

Good lookin' out, mane!!! He's a dorky-looking fellow, but doesn't appear like the sinister demon I expected (sort of like David Berkowitz, except not baby-faced). It's hard to believe that little nerdly dude had Illadelph (Grays Ferry) AIDS hotlines blowing up in 1992. He definitely shows that looks mean nothing when it comes to HIV/AIDS (perhaps a good teaching point in sex education).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak