Seattle - big chan

empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Hi Seattle. I'm in your urrea. First time in your city and it's really pretty. Anyway, isn't chan from here? May had a sighting - tall white dude mariners baseball cap navy polo with stripes big jeans navy air max 97 watch and glasses. Please confirm.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    sounds like channing to me. that dude's a FOOL!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hi Seattle. I'm in your urrea. First time in your city and it's really pretty.
    Anyway, isn't chan from here? May had a sighting - tall white dude mariners baseball cap navy polo with stripes big jeans navy air max 97 watch and glasses. Please confirm.

What up son! You got everything right except I'm wearing navy Air Max 90s with the 360 sole today! LOL. Check yo PMs dunny. How long are you in town? Let me know if you are down for some serious food. Talk to you soon.

Audi 5000 G,

Chan

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    I was walkin next to you on my way to the EMP. Looked like you were catching lunch to go. You were on your phone. I sound like a stalker / craigslist missed connections steez. I'm gonna catch some burgers at red mill tonight around 6:30 or so if you care to join. It will be a couple of salty Houston heads.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Holla!!!

Holla!!!

Big Preme! Come get dinner with us at Red Mill in Magnolia.

sounds like channing to me. that dude's a FOOL!

Hi Tom!

I land at JFK 7 AM June 12th hommie. I'll be in Money Makin' Manhattan/BK/Westchester for about 10 days. We need to kick it like Kid and Play!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    we shall, my dude. brooklyn dive bars are calling us by name.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    bro rent/steal a mountain bike and I'll pick you up at your hotel at hmm let's say 9.30am. We'll do two laps of Tiger Mountain and be back in the city in time by 2, easy. We drink some beers with and pick up COPS tshirts/hats from the old homey cameraman at the pinball/cheap beer spots. I gotta be back home to slang a ASR to some dude at like 7pm and then boom maybe we go to the park for high ollie/long wheelie/freethrow challenge.

BRO. TOMORROW'S SHAPING UP TO BE SICCTOR.

(aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd: bannt)

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Holla!!!

phinney ridge. just saying.

Holla!!!

phinney ridge. just saying.

Son, The Phinney location is TOO CROWDED! I have had to wait 30 to 45 minutes there just to get take out! LOL. We hit the one on Dravus street in Magnolia tonight. There were 5 of us and we got a booth in about 5 minutes. All good. Verde burger and onion rings were so official.

For those who don't know the deal....

http://www.redmillburgers.com/

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Yo who's going to the War Room 4yr Anniversary this Friday?
    That should be the next official Soul Strut meet up!

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Yo who's going to the War Room 4yr Anniversary this Friday?
    That should be the next official Soul Strut meet up!

they have an anniversary already? damn, it wasn't too long ago that it was a all male strip club called "mr. paddywacks!"

true about the phinney locale... i always went during the day and it was never too bad. the verde burger is the joint though!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    we shall, my dude. brooklyn dive bars are calling us by name.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    "no hi fives!!! No air quotes!!!"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "No one-deck DJ's!"

b/w

Pretty Asian ladies welcome.