dayday 9,611 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    it's that bad?

• Options
    not surprising.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Take the kids to see Night At The Museum 2, foo' dum dum!

Caught a midnight show in Times Square last night. HUGE theatre (took 3 flights of escalators to get to the top), two security guards AND an MPAA Anti-Piracy Agent (WTF?!) in that particular movie theatre. Whoa.

Oh...all that for about 20 moviegoers too.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Shoulda seen this flick instead

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Funny, I had ZERO interest in this movie until they started running
    the trailers, which I have to admit caught my interest. Now the buzz
    I'm hearing is negative, which is disappointing. Why PPV was invented.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    it's that bad?

It's just stupid. My wife and I took her mom to see it. I was expecting a mindless movie, not some shit that would insult your intelligence. It's f*cking corny (a "lovable" Terminator?) and heavy handed (MCG edited the whole thing like a music video trying to cram a cliche in every scene). Story was all over the place...etc. etc.

Herm - you know I'm taking the likkle yoots to see [email]N@TM2[/email] this weekend. You in NY?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    a "lovable" Terminator?

I just realized they basically did that in T2. Eh. I just wasn't feeling it.

Not on some snob shit, it just wasn't very good.

Herm - you know I'm taking the likkle yoots to see [Email]N@TM2[/Email] this weekend. You in NY?

Yes sir. Head back home tomorrow. (Missing tonight's Murs/Tech N9ne show back home too. Boo.) Checked out Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins on Broadway with the familia. The latter is RIDICULOUSLY good! If you ever get the chance....

b/w

7 days to go!