charles hamilton gets a one piece.

SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

"u should never hit a girl"

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    damn b*tch got a hard jab, suprised dude wasn't seeing birdies...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    are u serious right now

he deserved that whatta douche

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i like how dude in the background is laughing through the whole thing. dude was putting her business out there and she dealt with him.

• ReedReed 97 Posts
    Career ender...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    what career

are u serious right now

he deserved that whatta douche

^^^^^Endorses physical violence regardless of sex.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this shit is mezmerizing

• Options
    Loved it. He's a big douche and deserved it. Too bad she didn't have a harder shot.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Even though its only 3 mins long, I was getting anxious for her to clock him half way through

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Funny part about it is she pretty much outed herself on the abortion thing. I just thought it was a silly dis until she said "why you gotta put my business out there?!" or whatever.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Gotta love the Phonte(!) quote:

These new niggas be havin the ego of Kanye, the greasy talk of 50??????and the catalogue of Spliff Star.

• Who is that?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Where do these assholes keep coming from & why do people pay any attention to them. This mofo has a beanie baby on his arm. WTF?

• God, I can't stand that dude. He really thought he was going somewhere with this rap shit, too..that's the funny part.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Even though its only 3 mins long, I was getting anxious for her to clock him half way through

haha..true. In his favor at least, the "I'd kick your ass in a battle with some rhymes I made especially for you" to "Well, I'm actually just a poet and I read off my Black Berry" backpedaling and, like Herm said, implicitly admitting that she had an abortion - as if we care if she did or didn't - were hilarious. That Sonic the Hedgehog shit was great.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

dukie fight like a bitch, yo!