Galactic Fractures - Special All Blues Show

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2009 in Announcements
I didn't do my show this week, and I will out of town next weekend. However, to keep things moving, I decided to post up a show I did from back in April of this year. Its an all blues show, including many of my favorite acoustic tracks. We'll get back to the soul and funk soon enough.As always, Galactic Fractures is an enhanced podcast with trackbreaks and label scans!If you subscribed prior to May 2nd, 2009, you need to go to the site and resubscribe![/b]Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comSubscribe via iTunes: Launches iTunesPlaylist:Mississippi John Hurt - Avalon BluesLightnin Hopkins - Drinkin WineButch Cage and Willie Thompson - 44 BluesLeadbelly - Midnight SpecialPink Anderson - I Got MineBrownie Mcghee and Sonny Terry - If You Lose Your MoneyTaj Mahal - Fishin BluesRobert Johnson - Me and the Devil BluesBlind Lemon Jefferson - See That My Grave Is Kept CleanMance Lipscomb - Jack o diamonds is a hard card to playMuddy Waters - Good Morning little School GirlBo Diddley - I'm A ManElmore James - Dust My BluesLightnin Hopkins - Fan ItWillie Dixon - Back Door ManSouthern Meetin - Aint Nothin Like WhiskeyJd Short and Big Joe Williams - Nobody Knows ChicagoBrownie Mcgee - Black Snake MoanMama Yancey - Mama Yancey BluesCharlie Patton - Shake It And Break ItWillie Blackwell - Machine Gun BluesWashboard Sam - Back Door

Comments

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Any chance of getting these shows as regular MP3s? I usually listen while at work and my computer here doesn't have itunes, nor will it let me install it. Really enjoy listening to your shows PJ!